-   -   Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231972-conditional-formatting.html)

Caroline

Conditional Formatting

I have a few questions.

I am trying to get conditional formatting on a PivotChart. If the Actual HPU
is larger than the Average HPU, I want the column to be red. If it is less, I
want it to be green. I couldn't find anything about using conditional
formatting on a PivotChart, but I read somewhere you could do conditional
formatting on a PivotTable and then copy the formatting over to the chart.
Any help would be appreciated.

The other question is about multiple conditions needing to be met to have
formatting. For example, if the Actual HPU is larger than the Average HPU AND
the Percent Complete is 100%, have a red solid column (or even just filled
cell). If the Actual HPU is larger than the Average HPU and it is not fully
complete, have a red dashed column (or dashed cell).

Thanks!