-   -   Is there any way of using any currency converter in EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231951-there-any-way-using-any-currency-converter-excel.html)

AERP

Is there any way of using any currency converter in EXCEL

I would like to use in EXCEL any on-line currency converter giving latest
exchange rates between any two currencies.

Sean Timmons

Is there any way of using any currency converter in EXCEL

Go to Excel help, type currency rate calculator and download the template
that appears under Templates Calculators

This will pull currency rates from MSN MoneyCentral daily.

"AERP" wrote:

I would like to use in EXCEL any on-line currency converter giving latest
exchange rates between any two currencies.

Don Guillett

Is there any way of using any currency converter in EXCEL

I thought I had one using yahoo but it no longer works. Check these out.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=cur...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel