-   -   How to I change worksheets in Excel with the keyboard? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231793-how-i-change-worksheets-excel-keyboard.html)

Nathan Burtch

How to I change worksheets in Excel with the keyboard?

I'm working with clients who are completely blind and need a way to switch
worksheets with the keyboard instead of the mouse.

Chip Pearson

How to I change worksheets in Excel with the keyboard?

Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown will switch from one worksheet to
another within the same workbooks. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab will
move from one workbook to another.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional