-   -   Desperate help needed on formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231767-desperate-help-needed-formula.html)

prabbetts

Desperate help needed on formula

Hi all,

really struggling with this one.........

I am trying to create a commision sheet where by when certain percentages
are reached different pay levels are met.....

ie

<75% = £35
76-100% = £45
101 = £55

I have tried using if formulas but will only give me a choice of two not
three :-(

Any ideas??????

Jacob Skaria

Desperate help needed on formula

Try the below and feedback..

Using IF statements...
=IF(A1<75,35,IF(A1<=100,45,IF(A1100,55)))

Alternatively if you have more conditions use LOOKUP will ease a bit easy
for you to edit and reuse...
=LOOKUP(A1,{0,1,75,101},{0,35,45,55})

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"prabbetts" wrote:

Hi all,

really struggling with this one.........

I am trying to create a commision sheet where by when certain percentages
are reached different pay levels are met.....

ie

<75% = £35
76-100% = £45
101 = £55

I have tried using if formulas but will only give me a choice of two not
three :-(

Any ideas??????

Don Guillett

Desperate help needed on formula