-   -   Printer does not recognize the end of an Excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231735-printer-does-not-recognize-end-excel-spreadsheet.html)

GrandmaMimi

Printer does not recognize the end of an Excel spreadsheet

When I try to print some Excel files, paper keeps feeding into the printer
even though the entire file has printed.

Sean Timmons

Printer does not recognize the end of an Excel spreadsheet

If you go to File Print Prveiw how many pages does it say it is?

you may need to delete extra rows/columns that are past your last set of
data.

Once you do that, hit save.

This will delete any extraneous pages.

"GrandmaMimi" wrote:

When I try to print some Excel files, paper keeps feeding into the printer
even though the entire file has printed.

MyVeryOwnSelf[_2_]

Printer does not recognize the end of an Excel spreadsheet

When I try to print some Excel files, paper keeps feeding into the
printer even though the entire file has printed.

Maybe it would help to select all the cells to be printed and use:
File Print area Set print area