Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default autosum

I am trying to get the formula to give a % for an a propsed sum against an
actual sum, for instance if proposed was 14 and actual was 14 then the cell
should read 100% or if the proposed was 11 and the actual was 4 then the cell
would read 36%
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Proposed in A1, Actual in B1. Formula in C1
=B1/A1
format as percent.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

AutoSum CC New Users to Excel 12 October 29th 08 03:11 PM
AutoSum Help Stockwell43 Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 11th 07 08:14 PM
autosum Kevin Excel Worksheet Functions 6 November 25th 06 06:51 PM
AutoSum Carmel R Excel Worksheet Functions 4 November 6th 06 08:34 PM
AutoSum Alectrical Excel Worksheet Functions 4 August 11th 06 10:43 PM