-   -   Pivot Table and Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2317-pivot-table-charts.html)

anonymous

Pivot Table and Charts

Hi:

I am new to Pivot charts. I have data related to business
group, project name, spend to date and end date. I want
to do a pivot chart that will have Business Group, project
name and spend to date on side and end date as a chart
next to it.

Business Group, Project Name, Spend to Date, End date as
row chart.

Thanks in advance.

tjtjjtjt

This might be a good place to start:

tj

"anonymous" wrote:

Hi:

I am new to Pivot charts. I have data related to business
group, project name, spend to date and end date. I want
to do a pivot chart that will have Business Group, project
name and spend to date on side and end date as a chart
next to it.

Business Group, Project Name, Spend to Date, End date as
row chart.

Thanks in advance.

Frank Kabel

Hi
some tutorials:
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-pivot-tables.htm
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/pivottbls/index.htm
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...ble/trackback/

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"anonymous" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi:

I am new to Pivot charts. I have data related to business
group, project name, spend to date and end date. I want
to do a pivot chart that will have Business Group, project
name and spend to date on side and end date as a chart
next to it.

Business Group, Project Name, Spend to Date, End date as
row chart.

Thanks in advance.

anonymous

Thanks - do appreciate it.