-   -   How do I make a cell = the sheet name? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231615-how-do-i-make-cell-%3D-sheet-name.html)

Adam

How do I make a cell = the sheet name?

How do I make a cell only display the name of the sheet? without writing e.g
"sheet1"
Is there a formula such as =sheetname ?

Sheeloo

How do I make a cell = the sheet name?

File must be saved at least once for the formula to work...

Try in any cell
=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,256)

"adam" wrote:

How do I make a cell only display the name of the sheet? without writing e.g
"sheet1"
Is there a formula such as =sheetname ?

Adam

How do I make a cell = the sheet name?

Brilliant works like a charm, thanks for your help!

Sheeloo

How do I make a cell = the sheet name?

You are most welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

Try to get into the habit of using Google... it will save you time and teach
new things...