-   -   Automatically Send Excel Spreadsheet Daily (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231606-automatically-send-excel-spreadsheet-daily.html)

Zee[_2_]

Automatically Send Excel Spreadsheet Daily

Is it possible to send an excel spreadsheet daily to an email address at a
specific time e.g 5:00 pm.

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Automatically Send Excel Spreadsheet Daily

Chip Pearson explains how to use Application.ontime (excel has to be open) he
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx

If you don't want excel open, maybe you can find a windows scheduler that you
like--some versions of windows have one built in.

And if I were going to learn about sending a workbook via excel, I'd start with
Ron de Bruin's site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

======
Heck, I've never done this, but maybe you can find out how to use your
scheduling program to email the file you want and drop excel completely.

--

Dave Peterson

joel

Automatically Send Excel Spreadsheet Daily

It is better to do this as an outlook macro. See under VBA help in Outlook

Reminder Event

You can schedule in outlook a daily event for 5A:00 PM. Then when the event
occurs you can attach an excel workbook to an email and sent the email.