-   -   Is there a way to insert a picture behind text? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231493-there-way-insert-picture-behind-text.html)

scott

Is there a way to insert a picture behind text?

So text would show over picture?

Jacob Skaria

Is there a way to insert a picture behind text?

The below link should help..Or..try Watermark..from Picture Toolbar

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Scott" wrote:

So text would show over picture?

scott

Is there a way to insert a picture behind text?

Jacob,
I couldn't get the first link on that page to show. Looks like it's been
removed. The second link didn't offer much help either.

What I am trying to do is essentially create a watermark, but with an image
instead of text. I want that image put behind the normal cell text, so that
I can continue calculations on top of the picture. I'm using both 2003 and
2007 versions of Excel. I looked around, but didn't see the Watermark
feature from the Picture Toolbar. Where would that be better found?

Thanks!

"Scott" wrote:

So text would show over picture?

Jacob Skaria

Is there a way to insert a picture behind text?

In 2003 try Format Sheet Background
In 2007 Page Layout Background

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Scott" wrote:

So text would show over picture?

scott

Is there a way to insert a picture behind text?

Background images cover the whole sheet. I simply want this over a few
cells. Is it even possible?