-   -   Formula Query using AND (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231490-formula-query-using.html)

Lise

Formula Query using AND

I have been using teh following which has worked really well
=IF('Overview Procedures'!A38="Construction",'Overview
Procedures'!J38%*100,"-")

But now I want to change it so that the calculation only happens if
!b2="ADM" and if !c2="PRO" otherwise the result will be -

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please

Thanks

Lise

FSt1

Formula Query using AND

hi
your formula and request are a tad confusing but the syntax looks like
this....

=if(AND('Overview Procedures'!B2="AMD", 'Overview Procedures'!C2="PRO"
,'Overview Procedures'!J38%*100, "-")

careful. the formula wrapped.

regards
FSt1

"Lise" wrote:

I have been using teh following which has worked really well
=IF('Overview Procedures'!A38="Construction",'Overview
Procedures'!J38%*100,"-")

But now I want to change it so that the calculation only happens if
!b2="ADM" and if !c2="PRO" otherwise the result will be -

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please

Thanks

Lise

Lise

Formula Query using AND

Thanks for that but have copied (ignoring wrap) and still getting error
parentheses ?? sorry to be thick

Thanks

Lise

"Lise" wrote:

I have been using teh following which has worked really well
=IF('Overview Procedures'!A38="Construction",'Overview
Procedures'!J38%*100,"-")

But now I want to change it so that the calculation only happens if
!b2="ADM" and if !c2="PRO" otherwise the result will be -

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please

Thanks

Lise

FSt1

Formula Query using AND

hi
you're right, i did leave outa parentheses.
try this.....
=if(AND('Overview Procedures'!B2="AMD", 'Overview Procedures'!C2="PRO")
,'Overview Procedures'!J38%*100, "-")

sorry about that. and the formula should be all one line.

Regards
FSt1