-   -   How to handle something like this (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231333-how-handle-something-like.html)

dk

How to handle something like this

I have a log at work with safety items. I log persons name, glove, safety
glass, ect. My "objective" is to create some type of excell sheet to gain
tallys of type of glove, size and price. I HAD thought that I could assign a
ALPHA character to this., I tend to wonder if any of you know is there some
type of method, suggestion for this. Our objective here is to say Atlas
Medium Glove, Atlas Extra Large Glove and cost associated with it. The spread
sheet is for budgeting purposes. Feel free to respond DIRECT if you have idea
to my e mail ... Thanks so much, I appreciate if we
could brainstorm this. David
--
D J