-   -   Hide Values when data has not been entered into a cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231296-hide-values-when-data-has-not-been-entered-into-cell.html)

Higgy

Hide Values when data has not been entered into a cell.

I am trying to create a spreadsheet that has date functions with sums. I
would like to have the cells that will be populated with the sum to be blank
until the data is entered into the fuction Cell. Can anyone help? Thanks

Dave Peterson

Hide Values when data has not been entered into a cell.

Maybe...

=if(a1="","",sum(c1:e1))

Then this cell will look empty until a value is entered in A1.

--

Dave Peterson