-   -   Excel Formulas for logical functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231226-excel-formulas-logical-functions.html)

Judi

Excel Formulas for logical functions

Okay, REALLY frustrated here, and hope someone can help. I have the
following table:

Section Name Phone Office
24 Mr Jones 4588 157-200
36 Ms Smith 3587 303-211

etc....

I have a list of 250 names, in 10 different sections. I would like to
somehow have excel automatically pull and group everyone from the same
section. Any ideas of how I can accomplish this? I've been wracking my
brain trying to accomplish this, trying in 3 different programs, and MY BRAIN
HURTS!

Please help me...

~judi

Dave Peterson

Excel Formulas for logical functions

Can't you just sort the data and/or use data|filter|autofilter?

--

Dave Peterson