-   -   excel links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231096-excel-links.html)

Struggling with If, Then

excel links

I have a series of workbooks linked by multiple "If, Then, Else" equations -
50 per cell, approximately 200 cells per workbook. When I try to send the
workbooks via e-mail, or transfer via an external drive, the "If, Then,"
equations break down. Any ideas?

Thanks

Art

excel links

What do you mean by "links"? Do the cells have regular formulas? Or do you
mean VBA codes? And what happens when you send the file by email? are the
formuals/ vba code there?