-   -   Product Inquiry: SpreadsheetWEB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231061-product-inquiry-spreadsheetweb.html)

smartin

Product Inquiry: SpreadsheetWEB

Wondering if anyone has experience with this product?

http://www.pagos.com/spreadsheetweb.html
http://www.spreadsheetweb.com/default.htm

At my company we have been looking for a delivery platform that will
allow us to share reports with minimal burden on our IT department.

Interactivity, version control, and rapid time-to-market are very
important to us, and we prefer to develop reports with Excel.

SpreadsheetWEB seems to package our requirements, but I've only seen the
glossy brochure/white paper (which is much more convincing than the web
sites, I might add).

widman

Product Inquiry: SpreadsheetWEB

I'm leary of anything that is a subscription. and upload to see what happens
is not what I'd like. I once tried a program to convert locally to standard
web pages (something like "excelanywhere", if I remember) that was good
except that it did not do VB and was $100. For my use, that was too much.
One of those programs I'd buy instantly at $20, think about and probably buy
at $30, consider and maybe buy at $40, but $100 is only for people who use it
a lot.

"smartin" wrote:

Wondering if anyone has experience with this product?

http://www.pagos.com/spreadsheetweb.html
http://www.spreadsheetweb.com/default.htm

At my company we have been looking for a delivery platform that will
allow us to share reports with minimal burden on our IT department.

Interactivity, version control, and rapid time-to-market are very
important to us, and we prefer to develop reports with Excel.

SpreadsheetWEB seems to package our requirements, but I've only seen the
glossy brochure/white paper (which is much more convincing than the web
sites, I might add).

Thanks much for the feedback.