-   -   Excel 2003 displays font colors on printer but not on screen! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230998-excel-2003-displays-font-colors-printer-but-not-screen.html)

WorkshopWidow

Excel 2003 displays font colors on printer but not on screen!

How do I make it display the font colors on the screen? I have searched and
searched for the answer and tried everything I know to do. Obviously I'm
missing something!

Gord Dibben

Excel 2003 displays font colors on printer but not on screen!

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP