-   -   Excel Table - Column not sorting on refresh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230914-excel-table-column-not-sorting-refresh.html)

Wendifer

Excel Table - Column not sorting on refresh

I built a table that is connected to an external database. When I refresh
the table with new data, the new data is not sorted in the same order as when
I saved the file. Shouldn't a table retain the sort order when the data is
refreshed? If so, what could be causing the data to not be sorted?

Another thing I have noticed is that if I hit Refresh twice, it will sort
the data the second time I hit refresh.

This is driving me crazy! Thanks for your help.