Lloyd

Default Macro in Excel 2002 to save a workbook to a FTP location

Hello
My company recently migrated from Excel 97 to Excel 2002. We are using an
Excel spreadsheets, with a macro created to save a workbook to a ftp
location. It worked fine on Excel 97. Now that we moved to Excel 2002, we
receive the following error message when we run the macro:

Run-time error '1004':
Method 'SaveAs' of object '_Worksheet' failed

Below is the code we're using:
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs FileName:= _

"ftp://duip501/usr/appl/sld/prod/data/ready/in/sld_bloomb_div_info.txt", _
FileFormat:=xlText, CreateBackup:=False

MsgBox "The FTP has been completed. Please exit Excel and click on
No when asked if file should be saved."

Does anyone know why this code works in Excel 97, but not in Excel 2002?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.