-   -   Missing X error bar options (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230851-missing-x-error-bar-options.html)

DS

Missing X error bar options

I am working in Excel 2003 and have created a XY Scatter Plot (2-D) I need to
add both x and y error bars. While the Y error bar tab is visible, the x
error tab is not. Any thoughts on why that might be? Ugg.
Thanks :)

Jon Peltier

Missing X error bar options

Only an XY chart has X error bars. I suspect you may be trying to apply X
error bars to a Line type series.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______