-   -   Gridlines not shown in certain cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230833-gridlines-not-shown-certain-cells.html)

jBurke

Gridlines not shown in certain cells

The gridlines in certain cells are not shown. How can I restore the gridlines
in these cells?

Chip Pearson

Gridlines not shown in certain cells

Most likely, those cells without gridlines are formatted with a white
background. Background fill covers the grid lines. Select the cells in
question, and choose "No fill" (on the Formatting command bar, click
the icon with the bucket pouring paint).

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009