-   -   questions about at sum (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230828-questions-about-sum.html)

nreily

questions about at sum

I wanted to total up several columns and notice that instead of letters at
the top of my workbook it is numbers and on the side are also numbers. Does
anyone know how to get it back to letters at the top.

Bob I

questions about at sum

In Excel 2007, Office Button, Excel Options, Formulas, UNcheck R1C1
reference style.

nreily wrote:

I wanted to total up several columns and notice that instead of letters at
the top of my workbook it is numbers and on the side are also numbers. Does
anyone know how to get it back to letters at the top.

Sheeloo

questions about at sum

Excel 2003
toolsoptionsgeneral tab uncheck R1C1 reference