-   -   worksheet size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23080-worksheet-size.html)

cahiratrant

worksheet size

Hello,

I have a large excel file (1.5mb) that is made up of many sheets. I email
these sheets individually by using the email icon in the taskbar. However the
size of each email is 1.5am even though I am only sending one sheet that is
approx 50 bytes in size. Is there any way to solve this.

Nick Hodge

Not that I know of...seems a little strange but I suspect Excel is sending
the entire file structure to keep it's integrity some how

--
HTH
Nick Hodge