Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to increment a cell reference in a row

I have a row of cells. The first cell in the row is ='05.09'!M7. I need the
second cell in the same row to be incremented by 7 ex: ='05.09'!M14 and the
following cells in the same row to be incremented by 7 continously. It would
look like this cell one ='05.09'!M7 cell two ='05.09'!M14 cell three
='05.09'!M21 cell four ='05.09'!M28.

How can I add 7 to the first cell and drag over the remaining cells in the
row.

The data from ='05.09'!M7 is in a different worksheet and in columns not rows.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Mike