-   -   how do I fit 2 words into one cell one on top of the other? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23071-how-do-i-fit-2-words-into-one-cell-one-top-other.html)

Emzie

how do I fit 2 words into one cell one on top of the other?

I am trying to write two words, but have them in the same cell, one above the
other. When I write the second word overlaps into the next cell and I cannot
seem to work out how to fit them into one???

ww

Just type ther first word, hit Alt+Enter, and type the second word.

"Emzie" wrote:

I am trying to write two words, but have them in the same cell, one above the
other. When I write the second word overlaps into the next cell and I cannot
seem to work out how to fit them into one???

bj

You need to be sure the cell ifs formated for wrapping
<format<cells<Alignment and check wrap text.