-   -   tutorial for building charts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23067-tutorial-building-charts.html)

Giovanni

tutorial for building charts?

I have never used charts and I would like to find out how to build
one, preferably a line chart showing the 4 data ranges. Is there a
tutorial somewhere that helps me step by step? Thank you.
- Giovanni

Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has a charting tutorial that may help you:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/index.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List