-   -   How do I change cell height of only certain cells (Excel) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230589-how-do-i-change-cell-height-only-certain-cells-excel.html)

church secretary

How do I change cell height of only certain cells (Excel)

I'm trying to make a form and want to change cells to different heights to
accommodate entry by hand.

Gord Dibben

How do I change cell height of only certain cells (Excel)

Height is a function of the entire row so indivdual cells cannot be
different heights.

Due to the potential problems that can arise I hestate to mention the use of
"merged cells".

But if for presentation only...........should do the job.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 May 2009 09:58:01 -0700, Church secretary <Church
wrote:

I'm trying to make a form and want to change cells to different heights to
accommodate entry by hand.

Jacob Skaria

How do I change cell height of only certain cells (Excel)

If you move the mouse towards the left; ie' where the rows are numbered
1,2,3..you will see a change in the cursor (cross ). Then click and drag to
increase the height.

You can also select an entire row using Shift+SpaceBar and extend the
selection using arrows keys and increase the height. Changing a single row
height will affect all selected rows...

Hope this helps

--
If this post helps click Yes