-   -   how do I round down a value from a calculation towards zero (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230494-how-do-i-round-down-value-calculation-towards-zero.html)

Carol

how do I round down a value from a calculation towards zero

I have a cell with a formula but need to have the value produced from that
formula rounded down to the next dollar. Ideas????

Ken Wright

how do I round down a value from a calculation towards zero

=FLOOR(A1,1)

where A1 holds your value, and your value is expressed in dollars.

Regards
Ken.................

"Carol" wrote in message
I have a cell with a formula but need to have the value produced from that
formula rounded down to the next dollar. Ideas????

T. Valko

how do I round down a value from a calculation towards zero

rounded down to the next dollar

Try this:

=INT(your_formula_here)

--