-   -   Insert Page Break (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230463-insert-page-break.html)

DA

Insert Page Break

hello
I was given the following macro for inserting page break. Somehow, I keep
getting the error: Can't execute code in break mode

What does the error mean and how can I fix it?
Thank you very much

Sub insert_Pbreak()
Dim oldval As String
Dim rng As Range
oldval = Range("a1")
For Each rng In Range("A1:a6000")
If rng.Text < oldval Then
rng.PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual
oldval = rng.txt
End If
Next rng
End Sub

Jacob Skaria

Insert Page Break

From VBE on the Standard toolbar click the Reset button. This halts all macro
execution..and then try

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"da" wrote:

hello
I was given the following macro for inserting page break. Somehow, I keep
getting the error: Can't execute code in break mode

What does the error mean and how can I fix it?
Thank you very much

Sub insert_Pbreak()
Dim oldval As String
Dim rng As Range