-   -   Equation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230459-equation.html)

Mohammad afra

Equation

if you have a data such as x and y
suppose x = current and y=volts
through excell you graph it
then if you want accurecy in curve you do Logarithimic scale
and you check power or for more accracy you do trendline. then you will find
equation. i have done this many times but for last 4 years i did not do that
and i forgot have to get that equation. would pleae give me a hint. thank you

Andy_N1708 via OfficeKB.com

Equation

Graph the X & Y, click on the line in the graph and add a trend line.

Mohammad afra wrote:
if you have a data such as x and y
suppose x = current and y=volts
through excell you graph it
then if you want accurecy in curve you do Logarithimic scale
and you check power or for more accracy you do trendline. then you will find
equation. i have done this many times but for last 4 years i did not do that
and i forgot have to get that equation. would pleae give me a hint. thank you

Andy_N1708 via OfficeKB.com

Equation

Add Trend Line -- Options --Display Equation

Andy_N1708 wrote:
Graph the X & Y, click on the line in the graph and add a trend line.

if you have a data such as x and y
suppose x = current and y=volts

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]