-   -   I had excel and now it is gone, how do I fix that? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230450-i-had-excel-now-gone-how-do-i-fix.html)

JNRReed

I had excel and now it is gone, how do I fix that?

I have all the microsoft office programs..word, power point, publisher and
outlook. Excel was in there, but now it is gone. What do I do?

Gary''s Student

I had excel and now it is gone, how do I fix that?

Why do you think Excel is gone?
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200852

"JNRReed" wrote:

I have all the microsoft office programs..word, power point, publisher and
outlook. Excel was in there, but now it is gone. What do I do?

Bob I

I had excel and now it is gone, how do I fix that?

The shortcut probably got deleted, open onr of the other office
applications and click Help, Detect and Repair.

or in 2007 run Microsoft Office Diagnostics