-   -   How do I do a File Search in Word or Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230447-how-do-i-do-file-search-word-excel-2007-a.html)

CatsR4jae

How do I do a File Search in Word or Excel 2007?

I can't find a document that was saved. I know key words in the document,
but I can't find a File Search option in Word of Excel 2007 like there was in
Word and Excel 2003.

kassie

How do I do a File Search in Word or Excel 2007?

Click on Start, then Search, Select all files, or by whatever criteria you
want to search.

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"CatsR4jae" wrote:

I can't find a document that was saved. I know key words in the document,
but I can't find a File Search option in Word of Excel 2007 like there was in
Word and Excel 2003.

CatsR4jae

How do I do a File Search in Word or Excel 2007?

Kassie,
Thank you very much for your response. I never would have thought to look
there and it worked!
Thanks again,
Jean