-   -   Microsoft Excel 2007 + DBF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230432-microsoft-excel-2007-dbf.html)

Neil Holden

Microsoft Excel 2007 + DBF

I have 275000 rows in 2007 of excel, I now need to convert this to a DBF
file. Does anyone know of any free software to do this?

Neil.

John[_22_]

Microsoft Excel 2007 + DBF

Hi Neil
You can do a Google search for XLS 2 DBF converter, I pull this one from that
search.
Many more for you to look at.

http://www.topshareware.com/xls-to-d...ownloads/1.htm

HTH
John

"John" wrote:

Hi Neil
You can do a Google search for XLS 2 DBF converter, I pull this one from that
search.
Many more for you to look at.

http://www.topshareware.com/xls-to-d...ownloads/1.htm

HTH
John

"Neil Holden" wrote in message
I have 275000 rows in 2007 of excel, I now need to convert this to a DBF
file. Does anyone know of any free software to do this?

Neil.

Thanks for the response, I have found convertors like the example you gave
me but they don't convert xlsx files only excel 2003 which isn't suitable has
I have 240000 rows.

Thanks anyway.

Bob I

Microsoft Excel 2007 + DBF

Open it with Access 2007, Export to DBF

Neil Holden wrote:

I have 275000 rows in 2007 of excel, I now need to convert this to a DBF
file. Does anyone know of any free software to do this?

Neil.

John[_22_]

Microsoft Excel 2007 + DBF

HI Neil
Sorry that didn't work, if you can't get any response for XL07, you could
possibly save your file to 2003 format and convert it.
I don't use XL07, not sure if you could do that.
Good luck