-   -   Button in quick access toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230408-button-quick-access-toolbar.html)

Tigerxxx

Button in quick access toolbar

When I add a macro button to the quick access tool bar, the image of the
macro button is the default in excel. I need to name the button as a text
instead of displaying it as a image in the quick access toolbar.
Is it possible?

Ron de Bruin

Button in quick access toolbar

No text but you can change the image