-   -   How to add fill colors (cell shading) in EXCEL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23035-how-add-fill-colors-cell-shading-excel.html)

Donna Sherman

How to add fill colors (cell shading) in EXCEL?

When I go into FormatCellsPattern, there are squares of custom colors just
below the "standard" colors. I'd like to add more custom colors, but don't
know how. Maybe they came from something I cutomized in Word or another
Office appilcation. Can anyone tell me where these colors came from and how
to create more?

Bob Phillips

Go to ToolsOptionsColor, there is a Modify button there that will allow
you to change one of the colours. It can be one of the 16 'custom' colors,
or even any of the other 40.

--

HTH

RP

"Donna Sherman" <Donna wrote in message
When I go into FormatCellsPattern, there are squares of custom colors

just
below the "standard" colors. I'd like to add more custom colors, but

don't
know how. Maybe they came from something I cutomized in Word or another
Office appilcation. Can anyone tell me where these colors came from and

how
to create more?

Donna Sherman

Thank you so much.