-   -   How can I superscript numbers greater than 3? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23018-how-can-i-superscript-numbers-greater-than-3-a.html)

Caseybay

How can I superscript numbers greater than 3?

I need to add footnotes to an Excel spreadsheet. I found the numbers 1 thru 3
in the insert symbols menu, but I need many more numbers subscripted. Can
anyone help?

Carole O

Try Format, Cells, font, effect (superscript, subscript)

Carole O

"Caseybay" wrote:

I need to add footnotes to an Excel spreadsheet. I found the numbers 1 thru 3
in the insert symbols menu, but I need many more numbers subscripted. Can
anyone help?

Caseybay

Thanks so much, Carole! That's perfect for what I want. I must have seen that
dialog box a million times but never related it to what I needed in this case!