-   -   Unhide function not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230022-unhide-function-not-working.html)

sh

Unhide function not working

I have hidden column A and by following the help instructions (keying in A1
in the top right box and clicking on "unhide") is not bringng that column
back. Any other suggestions?
Sh

Dave Peterson

Unhide function not working

And to unfreeze panes:

In xl2003 menus
Window|Unfreeze panes

Then scroll to the left

(and try unhiding the column once more (maybe).)

--

Dave Peterson

JLatham

Unhide function not working

I agree with what Dave Peterson wrote and I think it'll fix your problem.
Like him, I think your problem is made more complex by having the Window
frozen.

Another way to unhide columns that you can't seem to get to is to click any
row number to select an entire row and then use Cells | Format | Unhide to
unhide all hidden columns. Works as well for unhiding rows by choosing a
column ID to unhide rows you can't seem to get to.