-   -   Conditional formatting and userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229971-conditional-formatting-userform.html)

jknapp1005

Conditional formatting and userform

I created a userform to enter data into a worksheet. One of the cells has
conditional formatting that has it auto entering FAIL and turning cell red if
a value entered is less than a certain amount in another cell. It works when
I manually input the data in the worksheet, but the cell fill feature doesn't
work when I input data with the user form.

Why might that be?

I can go ahead and use the sheet without the user form, but I'd rather use
one.