-   -   change the color of yellow tip box on data validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229969-change-color-yellow-tip-box-data-validation.html)

JoaquinBallinasTjMx

change the color of yellow tip box on data validation

Hi, I'm working with data validation when I make an "Input message" this
display a "Yellow tip box" I need change the color to this box, by default
the color is yellow (cream color) to other color i.e. red or orange to be
more visible.
Is possible? could help me somebody?
Thank You In Advance

Gord Dibben

change the color of yellow tip box on data validation

Not possible without changing the Global default ToolTip color.

This would affect all ToolTips in all applications and the OS itself.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP