-   -   Can I embed a pdf doc like a link? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229906-can-i-embed-pdf-doc-like-link.html)

reluctantpc

Can I embed a pdf doc like a link?

I have access, excel and word parts lists that I would like to attach the
corresponding pdf cutsheets to. How can I embed a link or an icon to access
the pdf?

Jacob Skaria

Can I embed a pdf doc like a link?

Click Insert Object Create from File. Then click Browse to navigate to
folder. Select the file Insert ..Then Check "Display as icon" OK

--
If this post helps click Yes