-   -   How to create a checkk box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229765-how-create-checkk-box.html)

Eric

How to create a checkk box?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a check box on Excel?
I would like to create a list of items with a check box on next column.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?
Thanks advance for any suggestions
Eric

Jacob Skaria

How to create a checkk box?

Dear Eric

You can play around with fonts to acheive this..

1. Adjust the colum width to look like a square box.
2. Set the font for that column to Marlett
3. Type lower case 'a' for tick mark or 'r' for cross mark.
4. Apply borders if you would like to

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Eric" wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a check box on Excel?
I would like to create a list of items with a check box on next column.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?
Thanks advance for any suggestions
Eric

FARAZ QURESHI

How to create a checkk box?

oNCE aGAIN eXCELLENT jACOB!!!

Correct me if I am wrong it rather seems that like for Text Types the
variable needs to be declared as Variant rather than String?