-   -   Combo box list question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22969-combo-box-list-question.html)

tanner g

Combo box list question

I want to resize the width of the drop down list of a combo box in
excel. When i try to change the values in the combo box properties
listwidth, it gives wierd results. I have tried putting diff values in
the columnwidth but I cannot figure out what works. Is there a bug in
this function?

I will appreciate any response.

Thanks

papou

Hi
The ColumnWidth property of a combo box accepts values in Points (default),
Inches or Centimeters.
72 points =1 in

HTH
Cordially