-   -   How can I keep 2 rows of column headings out of sort data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229689-how-can-i-keep-2-rows-column-headings-out-sort-data.html)

dk

How can I keep 2 rows of column headings out of sort data?

So I must manually select the entire column to sort with 2 rows of headers? I
can't just highlight the entire column by clicking on the column's letter
designation? With a large database, that becomes burdensome.

Bill Sharpe

dk wrote:
So I must manually select the entire column to sort with 2 rows of headers? I
can't just highlight the entire column by clicking on the column's letter
designation? With a large database, that becomes burdensome.

Can't you put the headers in just one row? One row can span two lines.

Bill