-   -   how can I count checkboxes that have been checked? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229659-how-can-i-count-checkboxes-have-been-checked.html)

Jay

how can I count checkboxes that have been checked?

--
Cheers!

joel

how can I count checkboxes that have been checked?

Are you using linked cells? Use Countif to count the number of true values
in the linked cells.

"Jay" wrote:

--
Cheers!

Mike H

how can I count checkboxes that have been checked?

Jay,

You would have done better to ask your question properly in this big white
space! Please clarify:-

What checkboxes. worksheet or userform?
Which toolbox, Control or forms?

Mike

"Jay" wrote:

--
Cheers!

Jay

how can I count checkboxes that have been checked?

Sorry gentlemen, this message was transmitted inadvertantly. please accept my
apologies for your time. J
--
Cheers!

"Jay" wrote: