-   -   display range of values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229658-display-range-values.html)

willemeulen

display range of values

On the bottom of the sheet I show a summary from the sheet itself. How do I
automatically display all unique values listed from certain column.

In second column the SUMIF function will give total of the unique value.

PS is it possible to do sumif for two if's (colum a must be value @ and
column B must be #)?

Thanks

Pecoflyer[_285_]

display range of values

willemeulen;332136 Wrote:
On the bottom of the sheet I show a summary from the sheet itself. How
do I
automatically display all unique values listed from certain column.

In second column the SUMIF function will give total of the unique
value.

PS is it possible to do sumif for two if's (colum a must be value @
and
column B must be #)?

Thanks

Hi,
for your last question have a go at the SUMPRODUCT function.
It is very nicely explained at
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld....T.html#classic

HTH

--