-   -   no of days to go count to decrease automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229606-no-days-go-count-decrease-automatically.html)

junedb

no of days to go count to decrease automatically

How do I get an automatic count down to the number of days, minutes etc to an
event

JLatham

no of days to go count to decrease automatically

A web search for 'Excel countdown timer' returns several hits for a bunch of
solutions. Here is a link to one that I believe Bob Philips wrote:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.XtraTime.html
and here is an add-in from Tushar Mehta that should be a solid tool
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...countdown.html

Hope these help.

"junedb" wrote:

How do I get an automatic count down to the number of days, minutes etc to an
event

Jacob Skaria

no of days to go count to decrease automatically

To get the number of days from now to a future date you can use the DATEDIF
function

Suppose A1 = 5/15/2009

=DATEDIF(TODAY(),A1,"d") will give you the number of days more...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria