-   -   transpose (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229604-transpose.html)

Steven

transpose

I have a list that I want to transpose from right to left (not to be
confused with transposing a horizontal selcetion to vertical)
any quick and easy solution?

Roger Govier[_3_]

transpose

Hi Steven

With the entries to be transposed in row1, starting in A1, enter the
following formula in A2 and copy across as far as required
=INDEX(1:1,COUNTA(1:1)-COLUMN(A1)+1)

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Steven" wrote in message
I have a list that I want to transpose from right to left (not to be
confused with transposing a horizontal selcetion to vertical)
any quick and easy solution?

June7

Reorder List

Looks like my first attempt to post reply to this post lost which is good
because it was bad! What is your list in? Cells on a worksheet, text file,
database, query?

Steven

transpose

"Steven" wrote in message

I have a list that I want to transpose from right to left (not to be
confused with transposing a horizontal selcetion to vertical)
any quick and easy solution?-הסתר טקסט מצוטט-

-הראה טקסט מצוטט-

Thanks