-   -   copy from worksheet in macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229493-copy-worksheet-macro.html)

Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com

copy from worksheet in macro

I have two worksheets one for attendance and one for terminations. I want to
create a macro where I will have a text box that the person will fill in the
employee number and from the attendance roster it will find the relivent
information from it.

example I need the first name, last name, emplyee number and supervisor from
the attendance roster and need it to fill in on the termination sheet at
various locations. Please help as I have been battling this for a bit.

Dennis Tucker

copy from worksheet in macro

You are on the right track. VBA macros are required to do this work.

I do this programming for a living. See the link below.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cps/1144665428.html

I could do this in 2 hours.

Dennis

"Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com" <u33691@uwe wrote in message
I have two worksheets one for attendance and one for terminations. I want
create a macro where I will have a text box that the person will fill in
the
employee number and from the attendance roster it will find the relivent
information from it.

example I need the first name, last name, emplyee number and supervisor
from
the attendance roster and need it to fill in on the termination sheet at
various locations. Please help as I have been battling this for a bit.

Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com

copy from worksheet in macro

Thanks for the reply denis, but I dont get paid to do it so wont pass it on
to someone else to get paid. Sorry :)

Dennis Tucker wrote:
You are on the right track. VBA macros are required to do this work.

I do this programming for a living. See the link below.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cps/1144665428.html

I could do this in 2 hours.

Dennis

I have two worksheets one for attendance and one for terminations. I want

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]