-   -   Excel 2003 Formula not responding (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229483-excel-2003-formula-not-responding.html)

Formulas not responding to changed data

Excel 2003 Formula not responding

All of a sudden, worksheets with formulas that I have been using forever are
not responding to changes in data. I checked formulas and formatting - all is
correct. The cell with the formula in it does not show a changed result when
the related data changes.....Seems suddenly to have happened to all my
spreadsheets!

RonaldoOneNil

Excel 2003 Formula not responding

Tools - Options - Calculation
Make sure Automatic is selected.

"Formulas not responding to changed data" wrote:

All of a sudden, worksheets with formulas that I have been using forever are
not responding to changes in data. I checked formulas and formatting - all is
correct. The cell with the formula in it does not show a changed result when
the related data changes.....Seems suddenly to have happened to all my
spreadsheets!

Jacob Skaria

Excel 2003 Formula not responding

Under Tools Option check the Calculation settings..

Set that to automatic if not
--
If this post helps click Yes