-   -   Creating Data series from a table from diff. Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229441-creating-data-series-table-diff-workbook.html)

apache007

Creating Data series from a table from diff. Workbook

Dear All,

I have 2 workbooks = BookA and BookB

In BookA, I have these tables

CODE FRUIT

APP APPLE
ORG ORANGE
BNN BANANA
STAR STARFRUIT

How do I create in Book B, the following:

1. Cell with dropdown selection that contains TABLE FRUIT and make sure that
the user MUST stick with those choices

2. Let say, the user choose ORANGE, I need the result to display it's CODE.
Thus the result will be ORG.

I need to use those CODE to do searches or reference for other data in other
sheet/workbook.

Thanks for the tips.

Jacob Skaria

Creating Data series from a table from diff. Workbook

Please refer

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria